I. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect and use the following information about you:
1. Information you choose to provide
You may give us information about you by accessing or using our Services This includes information you provide when you register for and/or use the Platform, such as your customer profile, photographs, information about your device, your browsing records, the comments you make on our Platform, as well as account and billing details, including but not limited to, your Apple, Google or Windows account, PayPal or other third-party payment channel account where required for the purpose of paying or withdrawing cash. The information you give us may include your name, State ID number, address, email address, social media login details, telephone number, credit or debit card information. It also includes information that you give to us, such as user-generated content and video content that you may choose to upload or broadcast on our Platform.
Additionally, we may access your phone and social network contacts, with your permission. If you choose to find other users through your phone contacts, we will access and collect the names and phone numbers and match that information against existing users of the Platform. If you choose to find other users through your social network contacts, we will collect your public profile information as well as names and profiles of your social contacts. You may also provide us information by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
2. Information obtained from other sources
We may receive and access information about you from other sources including third-party services, such as if you choose to link or sign up using your social network, or through advertising networks and analytics providers and sources, including business directories and other commercially or publicly available sources. This information includes contact lists for these services, information relating to your use of the Platform in relation to these services, age data and demographic information along with other information.
3. Information collected automatically
We collect certain information automatically from your use of the Platform including your IP address or other unique device identifiers such as Cookies (as defined below), mobile carrier, time zone and location related data based on your SIM card and/or IP address and GPS (with your permission), operating system and information regarding your use of the Platform. We may also collect information about linking your contact/subscriber information or information across all your devices using your email, social media log-in details or similar information with your activity across our Platform.
We collect and process information you provide which also involves scanning and analyzing, including any personal information, in the context of composing, sending, or receiving messages. This information includes the content as well as information about when the message has been sent, received and/or read and the participants of the communication.
Further, we are not responsible for the messages sent to other users of our Service and the manner in which those users use or disclose messages.
When you upload User Content, you automatically upload certain metadata that is connected to the User Content. Metadata describes other data and provides information about your User Content that will not always be evident to the viewer. In connection with your User Content the metadata can describe how, when, and by whom the piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. It also includes information, such as your account name, that enables other users to trace back the content to your user account. Additionally, metadata will consist of data that you chose to provide with the content.
II. INFORMATION USED
We use your information to fulfil and enforce our Terms of Service, to improve and administer the Platform, and to allow you to use its functionalities. The information collected by you will be used in the following ways:
Administration of the Platform:to provide our Services to you including fulfil requests for products, services, Platform functionality, support and information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes and to solicit your feedback.
Customization of Settings:
· to personalize the Content you see when you use the Platform;
· to measure and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and to deliver targeted advertising;
· to provide suggestions and a customized ad experience;
· consistent with your permissions, to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising and other personalized content;
· to send promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third parties;
· to improve and develop our Platform and conduct product development;
· to communicate with you, including to notify you about changes in our services.
Functioning of the Platform:
· to support the social functions of the Platform, including to permit you and other users to connect with each other through the Platform and for you and other users to share, download, and otherwise interact with User Content posted through the Platform;
· to use User Content as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Platform;
· to help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Platform;
· to announce you as a winner of our contest, sweepstakes, or promotions if permitted by the promotion rule, and to send you any applicable prizes;
· to inform our algorithms.
· to ensure that you are old enough to use the Platform (as required by law);
· to enforce our terms, conditions, and policies.
· to combine all the information we collect or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes;
· for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
III. INFORMATION SHARED
We may share your information with the following selected third parties (in or outside the country):
Authorized vendors and service providers: We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us perform our business operations, including research, payment processing and transaction fulfilment, database maintenance, contest administration, technology services, deliveries, email deployment, advertising, analytics, measurement, data storage and hosting, disaster recovery, search engine optimization, marketing, and data processing.
Business partners We may share your information with our business partners so that we can make you special offers to you via the Platform.
Corporate group:We may share your information with any member or affiliate of our group, including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and companies that we control, are controlled or under common control, and our service providers and strategic business partners, and their respective subsidiaries, in each case in or outside your country.
Substantial business transactions: We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, including, the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In the event of such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
Legal requirements: We may disclose and share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities, tax authorities or other organisations if legally required or based on a good faith belief of its reasonable necessity including to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Totality Corp. or our affiliates, users, or the public.
Advertisers and Advertising Networks: With respect to on-screen ads, we may give data about you to advertisers and advertising networks to select and serve advertisements to you. We will share other information not including your contact details, so that the offers are tailored to your requirements.
Consent-based: We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
In the event that, you access third-party services to login to the Platform or to share information about your usage on the Platform with others, such services may be able to collect information about you and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Platform, in accordance with their privacy policies. Further, if you choose to engage in public activities on the Platform, you should be aware that any information you share may be read, collected, or used by other users. We are not responsible for such information you choose to submit.
IV. YOUR CHOICES
Cookies:You may be able to refuse or disable Cookies by adjusting your browser settings, please consult the instructions provided by your browser for the same. Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable certain types of Cookies.
Advertising:You can manage third-party advertising preferences for some of the third parties we work with to serve advertising across the Internet by utilizing the choices available. You may opt out of some types of targeted advertising depending on your mobile device and the features available. Further, you can opt out of marketing or advertising emails by utilizing the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails.
Location:You can switch off GPS location information functionality on your mobile device if you do not wish to share GPS information.
Personal Information:If you have registered for an account you may access, review, and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your account and using available features and functionalities.
V. YOUR COMMITMENTS
In return for our commitment to provide our Services, we require you to make some commitments to us. You have the following commitments to us are:
1. No False Information to be Provided: You will not falsely represent yourself as another person or representative of another person to use our Services. You will not lie about your details, including your age, for any reason. However, you do not have to use your actual name on our Platform if you don’t wish to.
2. Device Security:While we do everything we can to secure your use of our Services, keep in mind that we cannot contemplate all forms of attack on our Platform. You will ensure that you have requisite anti-malware and anti-virus software on your mobile devise and computer to ensure its safety. You will not allow any person to use your phone number, and not allow multiple accounts to be linked to your phone number. You will be responsible for all content posted by any account linked to your phone number.
3. Content Removal: We may remove any content that is shared on our Platform if such content is prohibited under the Zion Content and Community Guidelinesor if ourusers report your content to be against the Guidelines. In the event that multiple reports are made regarding violation of the Guidelines, we may be compelled to terminate your account with us and block you from registering with us. If you wish to appeal any such removal, you may write to us at …
4. No Unlawful and/or Illegal Use: We have developed a platform for people to come together; please do not share any content which is illegal or causes any harm to the well-being of members of the society or community. You shall not use our Platform to share any content which is obscene, pornographic, harmful for minors, discriminatory, spreading hate speech, in*citing any form of violence or hatred against any persons, or seditious in nature, or violates any laws of the Republic of India, or is barred from being shared by any laws of the Republic of India. You understand however, that we cannot be held responsible for any actions done by or to you by a third party or user by way of using our Platform.
5. Content Rights and Liabilities:We do not have any ownership over any of the content shared by you and the rights in the content remain only with you. In case you use any content developed by us, then we shall continue to own the intellectual property rights in such content. By sharing/posting/uploading content using our Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). You may delete your content and/or account at any point. However, your content may continue to appear on the Platform if it has been shared with others.
You remain solely responsible for the content you post on our Platform. We do not endorse and are not responsible for any content shared or posted on or through our Platform, and for the consequence of such sharing or posting. The presence of our logo or any trademark on any content shared by you does not mean that we have endorsed or sponsored your content. Further, we will not be liable for or responsible for the consequences of any transactions made or entered into by you with other users of the Platform.
6. Intermediary Status: We are an intermediary under Indian law. We do not control what people post on our Platform but we expect everyone to comply with the Zion Content and Community Guidelines. Our role is limited to providing a platform to display the content shared by you and our other users. We do not control what people do or say and are not responsible for their (or your) actions (whether online or offline). We are not responsible for services and features offered by others, even if you access them through our Services. Our responsibility for anything that happens on our Platform is strictly governed by the laws of the Republic of India and is limited to that extent. You agree that we will not be responsible for any loss of profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we know they are possible. This includes when we delete your content, information, or account.
7. No disrupting or jeopardizing our Platform: We have developed a community-driven platform, therefore, you agree to not interfere with, or use non-public areas of our Platform, Services, and our technical delivery system. You will not introduce any trojans, viruses, any other malicious software, any bots or scrape our Platform for any user information. Additionally, you will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, security or authentication measures implemented by us. If you tamper or attempt to tamper with our technological design and architecture, we may terminate your user profile. We may further report such actions to the appropriate law enforcement authorities and proceed against you with legal actions.
We use the required measures that are reasonable for information protection from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information. Please understand that make our best efforts, but no data storage system, transmission of data over the internet or public networks can be 100 percent secure.
VII. YOUNG USERS
The Platform is not directed at users below the age of 13. If we become aware that personal information has been collected on the Platform from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account. If you believe that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13 on the Platform, please contact us at …
IX. CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to: Totality Corp. Pte. Ltd.
Email Address: email@example.com