GAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
The T&Cs do not apply to the practices of apps, websites or companies not in control of Totality Corp LLP or to individuals and/or employees not engaged by Totality Corp LLP.
To register for the products of Totality, You must complete the registration process by providing Us with current, complete and accurate information as required by the sign up form on the App. You are solely responsible for any use and all activities that occur under Your account. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of Your password(s) and username(s) issued to You by Us and for any use or misuse of Your account resulting from any third-party using a password or user name issued to You by Us. You agree to immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security known to You. You agree to let Us use Your organization’s logo in its customer list and at other places on its App, Website (including but not limited to Website).
Description of Product and Services
Totality Corp LLP has tried to reasonably provide an accurate description of the products and services on the Website and App. However, We do not warrant that the product description is error free.
Use of Products
- Use and consumption of any product purchased by You is at Your own risk. Totality Corp LLP has not authorized and does not guarantee any study or survey that indicates any health benefits from the consumption of any product.
- You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Totality Corp LLP shall have the right to edit any content posted by You which is in violation of any Applicable Law.
- You may only use this site as per the Applicable Law and not in any manner that is considered offensive or abusive.
- You shall take full responsibility made by You for any personal information in public domain.
- Your correspondence with any third party including any advertiser on the Website or App, shall be at Your discretion and You shall take full responsibility of the same.
- Totality Corp LLP shall have the right to disclose all information to meet any requirements of the Applicable Law which includes but is not limited to any disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, We can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government bodies, as We, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Other users including hackers may post or transmit offensive material on the Website & App to which You may be exposed involuntarily. While We shall take best efforts to curtail such unauthorized actions, We do not take any responsibility for the same. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website or App.
- We may refer to certain linked websites i.e. sites referred to by the Website or App such as payment gateway etc. The linked websites are for Your convenience only and You access them at Your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites, whether sponsored by Us or not.
Accuracy of Information and Bill Payments
You represent to Us that all information provided by You for the purposes of payment, including but not limited to credit card, debit card details etc. shall be true and accurate. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases from the Website & App and further agree to promptly change the details, as and when required and update Your account. We do not take any guarantee of the accuracy of the information provided by You. We may cancel any order for any issue arising due to incorrect billing information provided to Us.
The information provided by Us on the Website or App, may be of historical nature including but not restricted to any blogs or articles or studies provided and may not to be updated instantly. We take no obligation to update such information and any reliance on the material provided by Us on the Website or App is at Your own risk.
Modifications in product and price description
Product descriptions, availability and prices provided on the Website or App are subject to change without any notice. We have the right to discontinue any product or service. We have the right to release any promotional offers for sale which may be cancelled without prior notice.
If You allow a third party access to the Website or App through Your account, You shall ensure that said third party is bound by and abides by the T&Cs. All provisions in T&Cs, including but not limited to warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability, and proprietary rights, are applicable to the third party.
Disclaimer or Warranties
The services provided by Us is ‘as is’. We (including Our contractors) hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- infringement. Neither We nor Our contractors make any warranty that the Website & App will be error free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that the use of Our Services and the Website or App is at Your own discretion and risk.
Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title for the products and services, specified on the Website & App shall pass to You upon Our delivery to the carrier.
Limitation Of Liability
Totality Corp LLP will not be liable to You or any third-party claimant for any indirect, special, punitive, consequential (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost data collected through the service and/or use of Totality Corp LLP), or incidental damages, whether based on a claim or action of contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability, or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, indemnity or contribution, or otherwise, even if possible client, the has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The exclusion contained in this paragraph shall apply regardless of the failure of the exclusive remedy provided in the following paragraph. Totality Corp LLP and its contractors’ total cumulative liability to You or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to the T&Cs shall not exceed Re.1 (INR Rupee One) .
Totality Corp LLP does not guarantee the services on the Website & App will be operable at all times or during any down time, including but not limited to Internet Service Provider outages, equipment failures, scheduled maintenance, or force majeur.
Trademark and Copyright: Restriction
This site is operated by Us. All material on the Website & App, including but not restricted to any image, illustration or clips, are protected by intellectual property rights that are either owned by Us or by third parties that have licensed the material to Us. Material the Website & App is owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Us is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly. Without the prior written consent of the owner, use and modification of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the T&Cs, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in cash or kind, is considered a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We may terminate the services and/or the Website & App access at any time and for any reason without notice. If You wish to terminate Your relationship with Us, You may simply stop accessing the Website & App. However, although T&Cs may terminate between the You and Us, some provisions of these T&Cs shall still be in effect, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, limitations of liability, and proprietary rights.
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of these terms. It is Your responsibility to check these T&Cs periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website & App following the changes in these T&Cs constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Totality Corp LLP shall be excused from performance hereunder to the extent that performance is prevented, delayed or obstructed by causes beyond its reasonable control. This T&Cs represents the complete agreement between You and Us, concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between the parties. If any provision of the T&Cs are held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make it enforceable to the maximum extent possible so as to affect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of T&Cs shall continue in full force and effect. The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Delhi without reference to its conflict of law principles. In the event of any conflicts between foreign law, rules, and regulations, and Applicable Law, rules, and regulations, Applicable Law, rules, and regulations shall prevail and govern. Each party agrees to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts located in New Delhi. A waiver of any default is not a waiver of any subsequent default. You may not assign or otherwise transfer any of Your rights hereunder without Totality Corp LLP’s prior written consent and any such attempt is void.
In case of any clarification, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org